Monday, March 21, 2011

tomorrow is the day..,



seriously i dont want to worry.,





 
i don't want upset.,
 but,
tomorrow is a big day.,
my future is there..,
all my hard works,
time,
money,

uurrgghh...,
please zahirah..,
calm down...,
chill up,dear...,

true friends~


tengs friends.,
they are really supportive..,
heee...,

i really want to be happy.,
happy like this baby..,


he's cute right.??  ( :

but now..,
yea..,

turn to ALLAH..,
he's never far away.,
put your trust in HIM,
raise your hand and pray

 Ya Allah..,
Guide my steps don't let me go astray
You're the only one that showed me the way,
Showed me the way....,

insyaallah..,

i've try my best.,
the result.?

ohh.., ALLAH knows it.,
HE knows the best thing for me.,
HE know the perfect things for me.,
HE knows everything..,
just only HIM..,
and us.??


+our weapons+


we have this,
our weapons,

yea,
i know.,
want some peace.??
here is it..,


in nallah ha ma'a naa...,

everything is there..,
ALLAH have give us everything..,

*surah al imran-ayat 190..,*

sesungguhnya dalam penciptaan langit dan bumi,
dan pergantian malam dan siang,
terdapat tanda-tanda kebesaran ALLAH..,
BAGI ORANG YANG BERAKAL


let's check it out.!!

yeaa..,
alhamdulillah..,
alhamdulillah..,
alhamdulillah...,
 thank you ALLAH.,
thank you for everything..,

just only for HIM~

INSYAALLAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment